Pre-marital Course for all, because love knows no bounds!
Congratulations on your engagement!
It is often a pre -requisite that you need to attend a pre-marital course or pre-marital counselling, and it is a good idea to attend one.
The Pre-marital course allows you to discover more about your partner and yourself in a relaxed - non judgemental environment.
- The Course is based on sound Psychological principles, and is not culturally or religiously based and is not gender biased .
- A holistic approach is used ensuring your well being across multiple areas.
- Using practical and effective techniques, we assist you to set down the framework of your relationship.
- Cognitive therapy techniques are provided ensuring that you have the skills to cope with any daily challenges or issues you may face going forward.
- The course is conducted in a fun informal way, allowing you to explore your incredible journey together in a relaxed environment.
- The course is a total of 4 hours done in 2 sessions of 2 hours each and can be done during or after working hours and on the weekends. The course is conducted in Sandton and is booked according to your schedule.
- Refreshments are available during the course.
- An attendance certificate is available should you require it.
Pictures courtesy of www.pexels.com
Back To Top