PERSONAL ATTENTION * AFFORDABLE RATES * QUALITY SERVICE
WordCRAFT has been established in order to render language services to students, writers, companies, speakers and all who rely on the written and spoken word to bring their message across. I can help you to communicate clearly and efficiently in English and Afrikaans.
• PUBLIC SPEAKING - are you a lecturer or public speaker? Do you experience tension while presenting a seminar or doing a presentation ... shallow breathing, sweaty palms, shaky knees? Do you watch helplessly as eyes glaze over, people check their watches or try to hide the fact that they are busy on their tablets and smart phones? You may know your subject very well but lack the skills to bring your message across verbally. I will help you to become a relaxed, confident, interesting and effective speaker.
• VOICE COACHING - relaxation techniques, correct breath and voice placement, good voice tone / resonance and communication skills.
• LANGUAGE TUTORING - to ensure effective communication in English and Afrikaans with regard to reading, comprehension, spelling, pronunciation, conversation, etc.
• TRANSLATIONS - English to Afrikaans and Afrikaans to English.
• EDITING and PROOFREADING - of essays, newsletters, articles, reports, brochures, letters, dissertations and literary work.
I have been doing language work for thirty-seven years. As the director of the Method Actors’ Training Centre, I taught Method acting, voice, performance skills, improvisation, directing, scene writing, language / communication skills and text analysis for twenty-seven years. During this period I gained extensive experience in writing, translating, artistic / technical directing and stage production.
Back To Top