1. Why do I need to learn English Grammar?
2. How can I use English Grammar to learn English?
To answer your questions:
1. You cannot escape from learning grammar; as it is vital in every sentence you read or write, speak or hear. By understanding the correct grammar rules, it will enable you to put words together in a sensible order, thus allowing you to speak confidently and fluently, whilst adding the right endings. You will know how to avoid errors, by producing combinations of sounds and letters that others can understand. This will aid you at home, at work and in your social life.
• Boosts your confidence level
• Makes you a strong communicator in person and on all online platforms
• Increases credibility – quality grammar invokes trust
2. You can use English Grammar to learn English by learning as many words as you can, then using this when speaking to people. You can put together all the words into parts of speech, as the parts of speech will tell you how to use the word in a sentence: noun, pronoun, adjective, article, verb, adverb, conjunction, preposition and interjection. When you identify words, like parts of speech, you get a better idea of how words come together in a sentence - watch movies and television shows. On another note: by identifying patterns in a sentence, you will better understand regular and irregular conjugation (bake – baked) or verb forms in simple present, past and future, so that you can start practising with present perfect, past perfect, and past continuous.
Biebie impacts your future as a winner, whilst training you in English Grammar Skills.
Back To Top