We are a training provider for soft skills programmes and learnerships, we are currently looking for unemployed interns with disabilities between the ages of 18 and 40 for an 18 months Internship in the Gauteng area.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fully conversant in English and excellent communication skills
- Good team player, use initiative and be able to multi task
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving
Qualification and experience
- Only candidates with Disabilities will be considered
- Grade 12 pass
- Three years National Diploma or degree.
- Medical Certificate confirming disability — this is vital for the selection process
Internship Specification: To offer opportunities for the learner to integrate new skills with his/her life and current work experience.
Salary / stipend — R6 500.00 per month
Closing date for applications: end of April 2016
Back To Top