We have distribution rights for a Unified Communications, Voice Over IP System, called Shoretel
Summary of benefits
• Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
• Save up to 80% on monthly call costs using SIP trunks and VoIP providers
• Lowest total cost of ownership
• Low maintenance , 24 hour support
• Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
• Integrates with existing network
• No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
• Route voice calls via your data network to other branches
• Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
VOIP system is getting very popular and at the pace that technology is evolving, the Analog telephone systems will eventually be something of the past.
The ShoreTel unified communication phone system is a completely integrated system that scales seamlessly from 1 to tens of thousands of users including PBX, voice mail, and automated attendant functions. The ShoreTel system is built from the ground up with IP telephony in mind and designed to be the easiest to use, easiest to manage, full-featured IP phone system on the market today. Its distributed architecture is ideal for multi-site companies that span multiple locations because the ShoreTel IP phone system appears and behaves as a single, unified system.
Back To Top