The main purpose of this position is to ensure efficient safe operation of machinery, maintenance and improvement of all equipment, fault finding and attending to mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
• Carry out the planned maintenance required on the plant.
• Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
• Perform workshop functions- welding, turning, milling, grinding, etc
• Actively participate in change-overs and ensure that settings are correct.
• Ensure any dangerous conditions be made safe immediately.
• Break down fault finding and Repair
• Assist with the execution and commissioning of Project Plans
• Grade 12
• N6 Certificate
• Trade Test Certificate
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• FMCG experience
• Computer literacy
• Working knowledge of PLC’s
If you are interested please send your application with an updated CV to Anita Roach
Tel. no: 021 530 7619
Back To Top