Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful incumbent will install and maintain electrical equipment in first class working condition and ensure efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
• Carry out the planned maintenance required on plant.
• Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
• Follow up and recommend actions to overcome and improve problems encountered.
• Attend to electrical faults and breakdowns in the factory
• To correct errors on drawings and update drawings.
• Complete the necessary administrative tasks for AMM, SHE, CDM and MDWT.
• Faultfinding on PLC’s
• Interact with production personnel and suppliers.
• May be required to perform standby duties and work overtime
• May be required to perform shift work
• Matric, N3 and Trade Test.
• Minimum of two years experience in electrical field.
• Certificate of registration as an installation electrician.
• FMCG experience advantageous
• Food safety experience advantageous
• Working knowledge of PLC’s.
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance practices.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
If you are interested please send your application with an updated CV to Anita Roach
Tel. no: 021 530 7619
Back To Top