The Quality Analyst gathers, analyses, interprets data and reports on findings and insights for effective and efficient business management. Investigates new sources of data and ensures that data is of a good quality. The Quality Analyst has a wide toolset for data gathering, data manipulation, and proper interpretation.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Interpret agent quality-monitoring results, recommended further action and monitor adherence.
• Incident Analysis (Categorisation, Root-Cause, Diagnostics, Resolution).
• Trend Analysis (Highest Call-Loggers, Categories, Root Causes, Repeat Incidents).
• Support-level alignment between customer maintenance-lists and Call Logging tool.
• Be alert to deteriorating customer-service within the environment and intervene directly or by escalation.
• At specified intervals confirm and sign-off Stowe’s service-level conformance against contractual obligations.
• At specified intervals confirmand sign-off Stowe’s proposed Ad-hoc work for customer approval.
• Senior Certificate
• 2 – year IT Diploma or equivalent
• Technical Service Desk
• Customer Service
• Point of Sale/Retail Exposure
• Numeracy Skills required
• Must have strong analytical skills
• Must be well spoken
• Must be able to research to gain further knowledge
• Microsoft Office Suite, strong Excel Skills
• Must have supervisory skills
• Should be able to work under limited supervision
• Quality Assurance exposure
• Knowledge of Small Business Management and management reporting
• Fuel Industry Exposure and Knowledge
• Business Intelligence or Information System Qualification
Closing date: Monday, 03 September 2018
Back To Top