Personal Assistants x 2
1PA to the COO and 1 PA TO THE CEO– Centurion – R300k to R400k pa depending on experience
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assist the COO / CEO in the capacity of PA in order to achieve the required deliverables. The following main responsibilities are performed under the Management of the COO / CEO:
1. Personal Assistance to the COO / CEO,
2. Communication Management on behalf of the COO / CEO,
3. Document Management on behalf of the COO / CEO,
4. Prioritization and office management and,
5. Team development and participation.
2. POSITION OF THE JOB IN THE ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
This position will be reporting firstly to the COO / CEO.
• Arrangements of personal meetings and appointments.
• Resolve personal queries which might hinder the COO / CEO to attend to priority matters
Management for COO / CEO
Professionally responsible for all internal & external communication on behalf of the COO / CEO’s office.
• Type all letters / memos / documents on behalf of COO / CEO.
• Take receipt of all letters to the COO / CEO and file in relevant filing system.
• Manage COO / CEO’s electronic mailbox and file emails in relevant folders.
• Screen all telephone calls (internal & external).
• Prioritize calls and bring to the attention of the COO / CEO the important & urgent matters resulting from telephone calls.
• In order to communicate effectively on behalf of the COO / CEO it is critical to be up to date with company matters and other business matters (read relevant reports and documents).
• Be a professional ambassador when communicating with stakeholders – in such a manner that is part of Transformation.
COO / CEO
Manage document flow for COO / CEO’s office.
• Internal documents - drafting, editing and timeously submit documents that the COO / CEO is required to produce, to DTP’s.
• External Documents - drafting, editing & timeously submit documents which the COO / CEO is required to produce to relevant stakeholders and clientele as and when required.
• Receive documents on behalf of the COO / CEO and ensure timeous handover to the COO / CEO.
• Ensure all submission of documents (Exco, Sub committee, etc) will be timeous to documents production house.
4. Prioritization and
• Prompt & effective physical organization of the COO / CEO’s office to ensure the COO / CEO is aware of what needs to be addressed during the day.
• Declutter the COO / CEO’s office and bring to the attention of the COO / CEO any priorities not being attended to.
• Participate in the weekly integration meeting between PA’s and ensure the priorities are aligned to the COO / CEO’s department.
5. Coordination & integration
• Obtain COO / CEO’s signature for approval of orders.
• Attend to general administrative duties in an accurate and effective manner.
• Communicate effectively and professionally and build relationships internally and externally.
6. Team development
• Displaying good ambassadorship to colleagues about the company & COO / CEO.
• Effective backup arrangements.
• Adhere to success behaviours and cardinal sins as per team agreement.
5. DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
No decision making authority
6. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
Minimum Standard ten (Grade 12) educations
5 Year experience as PA
Business writing qualification
Office Protocol qualification
7. KEY COMPETENCIES
Proficiency in English (talking and writing)
Advanced MS Word skills
Advanced MS Excel skills
MS Outlook skills
Accurate typing skills
Advanced Power Point skills
Above average Interpersonal skills
Disciplines and organized
Please send detailed CV, copy of your ID and motivation to email@example.com . Please note that if your are not contacted within 1 month of your application, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Back To Top