Sage Sales Executive
salary negotiable plus commission
Business or business related degree preferred.
• Pastel Evolution PECI qualified will be an advantage.
• Solid experience in and strong knowledge of business and business processes and the application of software within this.
• 2 – 3 years of proven and consistent success in selling enterprise software solutions and services in the mid-market segment.
Develop and maintain a sales strategy and work closely with the allocated Channel to achieve these goals.
• Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline that drives sales activities, ensuring that revenue goals are exceeded.
• Disciplined and accurate reporting of opportunity pipeline and sales activities into identified systems.
• Maintain and drive a high-level of weekly sales activities.
• Use Solution Selling sales methodologies to:
• create initial interest;
• identify, define and document critical business needs;
• create vision of potential solutions to critical business needs and
• effectively justify return on investment.
• Qualify, control and the close of opportunities.
• Develop deep product knowledge and the application thereof.
• Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers.
• Generate positive references from previous sales to be used to generate future prospects.
• Managing Pipeline and sales activities of the allocated Channel partners.
• Lead Referrals and follow up to the Channel.
• Assisting Channel with managing the Sales Cycle and do presentations where necessary.
• Identifying new resellers or Channel partners.
• Appetite to grow Channel business and reach personal targets in the process.
• The successful candidate will, demonstrate ability to:
• Understanding Channel Models
• Ability to Influence and manage Channel Accounts
• Experience working with resellers and channel
• Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
• Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
• Implement and follow successful sales processes
• Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization
• Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with senior business executives or business owners
• Excellent time management and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Team player with the ability to share knowledge
• Flexibility in work schedule with possible overnight regional travel
Back To Top