As a leading South African financial services provider, Liberty serves individual, business and institutional clients and we have developed a unique platform to continue to strengthen our leadership position. It is important for everyone to have a financial plan in place that leads us to
where we want to be in life. Joining a team of winners
Valid driver’s license
Matric (Industry related degree will be an advantage)
Atleast 1 year sales experience
Main purpose of the job To sell Liberty products in a professional manner enabling Agency and Entrepreneurs Distributions in achieving its strategic vision & therefore meeting targets profitably.
Job objectives • To prospect for clients/ to obtain leads to secure appointments - daily activity.
• To conduct a professional FNA to make needs based recommendation that could lead to a sale.
• To achieve sales targets as set out by Liberty.
• To build relationships with clients so that consultant wins confidence, credibility and trust.
• Elicit information to maximize the effectiveness of a client’s portfolio. To secure 2nd appointment.
• To give objective professional advice on client’s needs.
• To portray the appropriate propriety in their target market.
• To meet all legislative requirements.
• To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market & industry related subjects.
• To remain adequately equipped and knowledgeable regarding the latest technology.
• To build a long-term professional, profitable practice.
Back To Top