• Service existing accounts and obtaining and processing orders
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to make necessary appointments and meetings with potential clients. This will involve cold-calling.
• Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• To build and maintain loyalty between NOSA and its’ clients, and to strive towards delivering a quality and professional service.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending required professional workshops or training events, as well as company functions.
• Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Obeys all lawful instructions provided by managers.
• When implemented, adherence to regional/office targets and guidelines which will serve as an additional addendum to the sales staff employment contract and this job description
• Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Cultural awareness and sensitivity, Interpersonal Skills, Administrative skills, Presentable and tidy appearance at all times,
• Sales & Marketing Qualification
Back To Top