Team Leader Job
Main Purpose of the Job:
Mango5 currently has a vacancy for an Outbound Call Centre Team Leader who reporting to the Outbound Call Centre Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the allocated Outbound Team, achieve sales targets as well as mentor and grow the Outbound Teams sales.
• Outbound Sales Cold Calling – essential
• Passionate about sales and Call Centre environment
• Motivated by the need to achieve (and exceed) targets.
• Professional, telephonic decorum Customer Care etiquette – essential
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Challenged and motivated by goals.
• Results orientated.
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service orientated
• Experience as a team leader 1 year
• Leadership skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• Strong leadership values, assertive and confident and energetic
• 1 year proven Outbound Call Centre Sales Experience – non negotiable
• Minimum of Matric/tertiary qualification.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To manage and motivate the Outbound team
• Manage sales targets and manage staff accordingly
• Conduct daily analysis of sales statistics and implement changes/actions to
• Act as a mentor, and coach the division
• Manage the quantity and quality of sales
• Compile weekly and monthly sales reports
• Manage all outbound team sales activities
Back To Top