We are one of the largest online industries of luxury hotels and resorts with over 70,000 vacation destinations to travel.
We are offering the chosen applicant the opportunity to get involved and take part in this fantastic marketing and sales opportunity where growth opportunities are limitless.
Forward your CV to: email@example.com
The selected candidates will be responsible for selling and promoting holiday programme memberships to potential clientele. These memberships will permit members to organise and book their entire holiday online, including flights, hotel bookings, car hire and more at the lowest possible prices.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Building long term relationships with customers.
• Promoting and selling travel packages.
• Meeting potential customers and informing them of the available packages and benefits.
• Minimum qualification is matric.
• Relevant qualification in marketing or consumer behaviours would be advantageous.
• Knowledge in sales and dealing with customers.
• Ability to travel and the possession of a valid passport.
• English speaking and if possible, the ability to communicate in other languages.
• Good communication skills.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Will have posess the following:
• Be between the age of 21-35.
• Love to travel and experience the world.
• Have a go-getter sales attitude.
• Exude positivity, confidence, enthusiasm and motivation.
• Have a persistent personality.
• Be goal driven and goal orientated.
• Be well presented and spoken.
• Have a good natured personality and the ability to interact easily.
Back To Top