MARKET PULSE INTERNATIONAL has been in business since 2000 in South Africa and is one of the leaders in Mystery Shopping programs.
MPI is currently looking for a person who have an eye for detail and good reporting skills to measure the service provided by our client in the fast food industry.
These are the requirements to become a mystery shopper for MPI (for this specific program)
1. You, your family or friends MUST NOT work for any fast food company OR have worked for one in the LAST TWO YEARS.
2. You must be older than 18 and have a green bar coded ID or a valid work permit.
3. You should be able to speak and write excellent English
4. You must have access to transport and a valid driver’s licence.
How to become a mystery shopper?
1. You must reply to the advertisement with the following information:
At least one contact number
Address (Suburb and town where you live)
Between R40.00 and R110.00/assignment
Back To Top