Nazareth House Cape Town requires the services of an experienced Enrolled/Staff Nurse (Night Duty), who has a passion to work with and care for children and disabled children, render high standards of child care within the Enrolled/Staff Nurse’s Scope of Practice and who would apply our Core Values in their daily tasks.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
• Perform the required nursing procedures and tasks which fall
within the Enrolled/Staff Nurse’s Scope of Practice
• To execute (medical and administrative) duties and functions with
• Work according to standards set by the governing bodies.
• Assist with (in-service) training of permanent staff and students.
• To work directly/indirectly under the supervision of a Registered
• Grade 12.
• Proof of registration as an Enrolled/Staff Nurse – SANC receipt
• Clean Police Record
• Good ability to execute nursing programmes
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership, people skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent in supervising staff
• Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary
• To be flexible in working hours / shift work - 12 hours shifts
• Computer literate Good English written and verbal communication
• Must have min of 3-5 years’ experience, working in a paediatric
and children’s unit, preference experience with disabled children.
Email detailed CV along with registration documents, to email@example.com with two (2) contactable references. Non-reply within 2 weeks indicates an unsuccessful application.
Closing date for all applications: 10 September 2015
Back To Top