POSITION: Senior Coordinating Nurse
SALARY: To be discussed
If you would like more information regarding this opportunity, please get in touch with Nora at Career Circuit on 011 039 3232, or alternatively email email@example.com. We will gladly discuss the vacancy in detail and guarantee confidentiality throughout the process.
Registered Nurses with Unit/Nurse Management experience needed for Senior Coordinating Nurse roles in Midrand, with leading healthcare, medical assistance and security services company that helps organisations manage the health and security risks facing their international travellers and expatriates.
To be responsible for and provide clear leadership in the delivery of professional and effective Medical Assistance Services and/or Work Health services for clients to the highest standards of excellence in conjunction with the Medical Directors and Coordinating Doctors.
This is an opportunity for professional and eager Unit or Nurse Managers to develop their skills in an entirely different area of nursing.
- Grade 12
- BSc Nursing/BCUR/Diploma in Nursing
- Registered Nurse — South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- 5 years post graduate working experience as a Unit Manager or Nurse Manager
- Must have been or currently be a Unit Manager or similar level Nurse Manager
- Experience in private or corporate healthcare settings
- Emergency Department /Trauma / Intensive Care experience
- Advanced Life Support (BLS/ACLS) courses or post-graduate diplomas / courses a definite advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid SA ID
- Ability to work shifts (very reasonable roster)
Back To Top