BE VIGILANT WHEN CHOOSING A LIQUOR LICENSE CONSULTANT.
It is no secret that there are some Liquor License Consultants who are ignorant, unethical and act in bad faith towards the Liquor License Applicant.
Here are some suggestions how you can investigate the authenticity of a Liquor License Consultant:
1. Check the standard of the website of the Liquor License Consultant.
2. Check and ask for the business registration of the Liquor License Consultant.
3. Ask for references and phone them.
4. Establish how long has the Liquor License consultant been operating.
5. Investigate the Liquor License’s office address and visit it if possible. Beware of consultants operating from their double bed at home.
6. Ask the Liquor License consultant to show you copies of successful Liquor License certificates.
7. Stay clear from Liquor License Consultants who “Guarantee” success. There are too many variables, controllable and uncontrollable, that can influence the application.
8. Don’t use a Liquor License Consultant that is prepared to apply on a premises zoned for Residential or agricultural without Municipal consent.
9. Beware of “super cheap” Liquor License consultants. You will get what you pay for.
By checking the above you can easily locate the Liquor License consultant and hold him/her accountable.
Frik Liebenberg Business Advisory Services cc 99/05522/23
082 556 8368
Follow us on Twitter @licensingliquor
Back To Top