Why should I replace my fridge seals?
• When your doors are not closing properly and your seals are not
effective, it causes your compressor to overrun thus decreasing
the lifespan of your compressor.
• Cockroaches and ants tend to nest behind seals as it’s moist.
• After a while seals get brittle and loose their flexibility thus an
inefficient sealing which would cause inefficient cooling.
• Replacing your seals saves on electricity. When your
compressor runs for too long it uses excessive electricity.
• Replacing your seals is maintenance and increases the lifespan
of the fridge in general.
• Replacing your seals reduces moisture build up in your fridge and
enables your food to last longer, prevents rust and therefore also
extends the lifespan of your fridge.
Can you make seals for any make of fridge?
We can make seals for 99% of fridges - no matter how old it is!
Back To Top