We are looking for someone who excels in administration and client interaction to join our growing team as a Client Service Manager.
• You are the bridge between our clients - who are executives of large corporates - and key research personnel of our highly regarded partner research institutes affiliated with Stellenbosch University.
• You will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with our corporate clients. Your goal will be 100% client retention by keeping our high profile clients happy.
• You make sure clients get the maximum benefit from our services by arranging visits for our economists, presentations by specialists as well as arranging attendance at conferences and other events.
• You will be using Microsoft Access database as your key tool for customer relationship management.
• Once you are properly trained, you will have the opportunity to go on business trips to visit our high profile clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Comfortable with working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and a high client service orientation.
• Highly organized, efficient, and comfortable with sticking to strict deadlines.
• Any University degree; graduates are welcome to apply!
• At least a ‘B’ for Matric English HG or University equivalent
• BComm degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Access or another database
Remuneration: Negotiable per month - depending on experience, skills and qualifications.
How to apply:
We need your CV and covering letter, which should not be longer than half a page, indicating clearly how you fit all of the minimum requirements to make you the ideal candidate.
Kindly email to: email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
Back To Top