A 21 Ha farm with many positives:
• Well located between Potchefstroom and Ventersdorp.
• 2 (two) houses on the farm and an additional 1 (one) bedroom flat.
• Ideal for living, as well as renting out for additional income.
• Main house has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen with a separate pantry, a large open plan living/dining room area and a large veranda/stoep.
• A large carport next to the house is suitable for more than 2 vehicles.
• The 2nd house has 2 bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom, a toilet, a kitchen with a separate pantry, as well as a living and dining room.
• A large carport next to the house.
• The 1 (one) bedroom flat has a kitchen and a shower with a toilet.
• A shed with a cement floor.
• A few storage buildings on the premises.
• Eskom electricity.
• Borehole water.
The land for farming purposes:
• Fertile ground ideal for planting vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
• Ample land to establish greenhouses for growing vegetables.
• Ideal for sheep farming, once grazing camps are established.
• Ideal for chicken farming (free range and caged), once chicken houses are built.
• Suitable for a few grazing cattle and/or a small feedlot for cattle.
Nearby the farm:
• A renowned slaughterhouse where meat can be processed and packaged.
• A popular butchery for purchasing meat.
• Potchefstroom and Ventersdorp are both just over 20 km away.
• Vegetables, fruit and nuts can be sold at the fresh produce markets in Klerksdorp and Vereeniging, which are in proximity. The fresh produce markets in Johannesburg and Pretoria are also relatively close by.
• The provincial road between Potchefstroom and Ventersdorp is currently undergoing resurfacing and will soon be completed, thereby improving accessibility and travel.
• With enough fertile land, this 21 Ha small farm, is a good small-farming opportunity. The proximity to fresh produce markets and the slaughterhouse just up the road make it an even better proposition. As a bonus the extra house and flatlet can be rented out for additional income.
Back To Top