See all Entertainment & Venues, Cape Town, Western Cape
 

Audiobay Party Arranging & Decor Services
Gordons Bay, Western Cape - South Africa

Audiobay Party Arranging & Decor Services Gordons Bay, Western Cape - South Africa

Available: 7 yrs, 9 ms ago
Contact: Jacques Venter
0812703664

Account Name: Jacques Venter
User Since: 21/06/11
Ads Published: 23
Ads Active: 1
Email

Audiobay Party Arranging & Decor Services Gordons Bay, Western Cape - South Africa

Description

Audiobay is an online store based in Cape Town with Distribution centers in Durban, JHB and Cape Town offering our clientele over 1500 products (Not all are listed) and various brands from the ever popular American Audio & American DJ to Pioneer and Berhinger.

We also offer various services which are available depending on your region and request like:

  Stage Hire
  Concert Hire
  DJs
  Live Bands
  Installations (home & Business)
  Technical Staff
  Generator hire
  Portable Toilets.
  We can even offer services and products across our borders.

To name but a few, if the service or product isnt listed contact us by email (Preferred) or Phone and we will quote you with the exact product/service or one of similar pricing and specifications.


What inspired our Online Business?

It all started in 2009, I had been working in the clubbing & Restaurant industry as a manager for almost 6 years i had bought my first fogger an Antari z3000 for personal use and realized that there was demand for a service and a diversity in Audio gear & Lighting

From there suppliers were approached and agreements reached nationwide from the onset.

My first rental was to Wadda Bar in Claremont and moved forward from there offering rentals to church and youth groups at cost. When i supplied a popular DJ, a chain of popular night clubs in Cape Town and a mobile DJ for the first time… i knew i was on the right track. 3yrs later Audiobay is not just an online store anymore and 98% of our products are listed at RRP, all you do is signup, checkout and before you pay anything we will contact you to confirm your order and stock availability, offer a discount of up to 40% (Depending on your choice of product, Brand & Quantity.) and because we don’t keep stock on hand and because we operate from a home based office a very important thing is achieved… Low overheads which equates to excellent pricing.

Today, My fiance and my brother are active in the business.


How many visitors do we have daily?

Audio Bay boasts a moderate visitor count averaging of 42.1 per day. of which 91% are South Africans and from all provinces, although the remaining 9% visitors are from outside our borders, this not our target market.


What are our long term goals for this site?

The ultimate goal is to be the first choice for DJs, Restaurants, Events companies and even venues & private residences for quality products and excellent service, if you need sound we can supply and install it for you. Naturally this isn’t limited to these parties Audio Bays products are available to everyone, and will eventually be recognized across our borders.


What is our most popular product / service?

I will definitely have to say to say that our most popular products is our extensive lighting range but by far the most sold items are the Flex 100mp3 system which is a Flight case, mixer, 2 Mp3 Cd players and cable combo which retails for R10440 (RRP) and the…
Tri pack speaker system which consists of 2 x 8inch Satellite speakers and 15inch powered sub woofer which retails for R12348 (RRP)


Our most popular services are:

  Installations (Home & Business)
  Technical staff for events
  Band hire
  DJ Hire
  Concert Hire


In closing, i would like to thank you for visiting our website and i am very sure you will you find what you are looking for, if not you are most welcome to contact us via the website form submission or sales@audiobay.co.za


Sincerely
C.O.O
Jacque’s Venter


The Ad above is no longer available. You may be interested in these similar Ads.






See More...

Back To Top