Take advantage of the excellent career opportunities at Truck & Plant Engineering
Our Engineering Company is a leader in the repair industry and is a one stop shop set up for breakdowns. We are committed to providing an outstanding level of service and fast turnaround times without compromising quality. We aim to achieve our targets and goals through the leadership development and coaching of our staff, helping them to achieve their personal goals in the process while becoming the company with fastest turnaround times in our industry.________________________________________
Reasons to look into job opportunities within Truck & Plant Engineering
Innovative career development Truck & Plant Engineering believes in being a dynamic learning organization in where the one constant is change. We always look for new ways to grant all our employees the opportunity for growth, both personally and professionally as they embrace a career in engineering.
Truck & Plant Engineering, we firmly believe that our company values drive behaviours and actions that in turn deliver desired business results. When we recruit, we look for like-minded professionals who are not only experts in what they do, but also echo our business values in everything they do.
Truck & plant Engineering is always pushing to expand the company in innovative and exciting ways. We believe that the passion of our employees is the largest contribution to our evolution and success. If you want to join our team, take a look at the many excellent career opportunities we have available.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• Understanding Health and Safety requirements in an engineering environment.
• Reading detailed planning and/or process sheets.
• Fully conversant with reading and understanding engineering drawings.
• Be able to operate and show experience of working the following machine tools: Centre Lathes, Milling machine & Vertical Borer,
• A good knowledge of tooling used on machines.
• Programming CNC machine tools or willing to learn in future.
• Writing complete reports on a daily basis including Planning sheets, Job cards and Time sheets
• Keeping the machine tools, the workshop and the working area clean and safe.
• Undertaking other duties that will improve the working environment or assist other areas needing help.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate will have experience and/or knowledge of the following:
• General Turning
• Screw cutting
• General milling
• High precision machining
• Speeds and feeds
• Knowledge of Carbon steels, Stainless Steel, Phosphorus Bronze.
• Computer Literate
• Fitter & Turner
• Turner Machinist
10 Years Machine Shop Experience-Important
• Experience of machining a variety of materials used in engineering
• Low volume manufacturing,
• Tool making
• Repair/maintenance background.
• Heavy Engineering
• SA Driving Licence.
Back To Top