ADVANCED PLUMBER TRAINING
6 x Weeks intense training, 28 Modules
1. Interpret construction drawings and specifications.
2. The difference between “Old” plumbing and modern Plumbing.
3. The principals of water which have not changed in 6000 years.
4. Install and test below ground drainage systems.
5. Building, Benching and manholes and inspection chambers
6. Install and test cold water plumbing reticulation systems
7. Install hot water plumbing reticulation systems
8. Sanitary installation of toilets baths, basins and bidets.
9. Advanced, assemble, test, and maintain plumbing systems
10. Design and fabrication of box gutters and rain water goods.
11. Design and fabrication of chimney flashing
12. Design and fabrication of vent pipe flashing
13. DWV Drain Venting
14. Cobra Master flow, and junior flow valves
15. Functions of pressure valves, how they work and how to repair pressure valves.
16. High pressure geyser Installations
17. Low pressure geyser installations
18. Pressure testing water reticulation
19. Installation and threading of galvanized mild steel piping
20. Installation and assembly of multi-layer piping
21. Installation and use of HDPE pipes and fittings
22. Installation and soldering of Maksal copper tubing and sizing
23. Comprehensive OHSA Safety for plumbers
24. Comprehensive first aid for plumbers
25. Working out quotations and costing.
26. Comprehensive business plan and curriculum preparation
27. Everything is done theoretically and then we do it practically, and this process
28. We cover Sans 10252/1, Sans 10252/2, Sans 10254, Sans 10400, Sans 10106 in which we point out to you the “What’s covered and Why it’s covered by the Sans” of plumbing.
Total R30 900-00 this includes
1. Entry to Trade Test at Olifantsfontein
2. Includes accommodation and meals for 6 weeks, Monday to Friday
3. Additional R3 000-00 for those who would like to stay in on all 5 weekends.
EMAIL ADRESS email@example.com
Back To Top