Position available at a Livestock Company based in Onderstepoort.
All applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Drivers License;
- Able to speak Afrikaans and English fluently;
- Wanting to pursue a career in Agriculture;
- Must be able to complete various tasks
(training will be provided)
- Able to do general labour on a daily basis where required.
- General knowledge of plumbing, changing globes, how to read a thermometer, painting & tiling, grinding & welding.
(This is not compulsory but would be an advantage to all applicants)
Permanent employment position.
- 2 Bedroom apartment on Company property including Water & Electricity;
- Basic food supplies will be provided such as sugar, coffee, tin can food, pasta, soup & general household cleaning materials.
- 1 x Sheep slaughtered every 3rd month
Salary: R 2 200 p/m negotiable
All permanent South African residence with a South African ID welcome to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top