The DIY paving moulds are designed for those wishing to create their own unique pathways, patios and driveways. Can also be used as a wall decor.
Priced from R370 to 500.
The moulds are made from a black premium hard plastic. Reusable, recyclable and comes in various sizes and shapes.
Simple design and easy to use.
1. Prepare and clean the ground.
2. Place the mould on the ground.
3. Premix the concrete/cement and fill the mould.
4. Smooth the concrete/cement in the mould.
5. After about 5 minutes, carefully remove the plastic mould.
6. Place the plastic mould next to the completed mould and follow steps 1 to 5 again.
6. Fill in the grooves with pebbles, cement or sand.
Keep your mould clean and use over and over.
Back To Top