Here at St Paul Computer Repairs, one of our technicians will come to you, run a diagnostic on your laptop, and give you an answer right away. If your situation requires a part replacement or simple software reloads, we will waive the diagnostic fee and continue with the service.
• Are you unable to start up your computer?
• Do you need a computer / laptop screen replacement?
• Are you receiving blue screen errors on windows start up?
• Are you unable to connect to the internet LAN or Wi-Fi?
• Is your network down or slow?
Relax……..St Paul Computers is here for you!
Call us anytime; we are available to serve you
• Technical Support Hardware & Software
• Networking, Windows Server Setup and Configuration
• Laptop / PC LED or LCD Monitor Replacement
• Laptop and Desktop Repair
• Data Back-up and Transfer
• Recovery Home or Office IT service
• Computer Maintenance / Tune-up / Optimization
• Computer Upgrades
• On-site Computer Repair & Services
• LAN & Wireless Network Setup and Repair
• Windows Blue Screen Repair
• Virus, Spyware, Adware, Malware Removal & Protection
• Emergency Computer Service
• Remote Computer Support
• Microsoft Office Support
Back To Top