CJN IT Solutions - MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud Accelerate partner. We offer a variety of services to take your business into the cloud. Using Microsoft Office 365 minimises your onsite hardware costs while maximising employee productivity. Microsoft Office 365 allows your organisation to have corporate-level email & collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Office 365 allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. Microsoft 365 packages is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses.
Microsoft office 365 increasingly shapes the way we work & do business. Nowadays more employees spend their time away from the office than was the case a few years ago. Your business needs a workplace that simplify collaboration between your staff, whether they’re working in the office or on the road. Microsoft 365 offers you everything you need to create that workplace, that is why decision-makers today are choosing Microsoft Office 365, a secure collaboration solution.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is your familiar office you know & love, made available to you in the cloud on a subscription plan that includes access to Office applications as well as other productivity services (cloud services). There are different Office 365 business options to choose from, such as business, home & student & personal.
Office 365 is your complete office in the cloud – Office apps as you have always used them: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher. The difference is that you are now subscribing to Office, allowing you always to get the latest version of Office on your desktop, whether you are online or offline – Office when & where you need it from any device & all your work in one place. Just subscribe & start using, no more concerns about servers or backing up. But Office 365 offers you so much more than only Office apps.
Office with these services & benefits – Productivity cloud services, include business-class email, file sharing & video conferencing so that you have access from anywhere to everything you need to run your business. These enterprise-level services are optimised for SME businesses, so it’s easy to set up & manage. But this doesn’t mean that you don’t need an IT provider anymore. It is our experience that you will need an IT provider now more than ever because it’s always changing & very different.
Why Microsoft Office 365 is right for your business.
* No downtime.
* Stay competitive.
* Secure & protected data.
* Stay connected no matter what – Microsoft Teams allows you to connect with HD video conferencing to reduce travel time & costs & join meetings from any device. See your employee’s presence whether they’re in the office, on a call, in a meeting, etc.
* More productive.
* Collaborate more effectively.
* SAVE COSTS while growing your business.
Choosing the right Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is very scalable & can support a business from 1 – 50 000+ users:
Microsoft 365 Business options:
* Microsoft 365 Business Basic: Microsoft Teams + Cloud Storage. Desktop versions of Office apps not included.
* Microsoft 365 Business Standard: Office apps + Business emails, Cloud file storage & online meetings & chat.
* Microsoft 365 Business Premium: All features of Microsoft 365 Business Standard + advanced cyberthreat protection & device Management.
* Microsoft 365 Apps: Office applications + cloud file-storage & sharing. Business email & Microsoft Teams not included.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise options:
* Microsoft 365 F3: Connect with your Firstline Workers through purpose-build tools & resources that allow them to do their best work.
* Microsoft 365 E3: Access core products & features within Microsoft 365 to enhance workplace productivity & drive innovation, securely.
* Microsoft 365 E5: Access the latest products & features within Microsoft 365, including Advanced Threat Protection, Security & Collaboration tools.
Minimise your onsite hardware costs with a wide range of subscription-based productivity software and services. Contact Sonja Nagel NOW for a quote.
Back To Top