ESTABLISHED FRANCHISE FOR SALE
Rent A Maid handles all employee admin such as UIF, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, family responsibility leave, injuries on duty, training levies and Government taxes. You avoid the risks of employment and hire with peace of mind. You have greater flexibility to cut costs by stopping the service during vacations. We have job seekers knocking on our doors daily and are thus fortunate to employ those we consider to be the best, enabling you to choose from a broader spectrum of screened, reliable domestic help.
Dismissing your own employee is a hazardous task. Rent A Maid’s twenty five years of labour law expertise enables us to tackle the worst scenarios. So why even consider employing when you have Rent A Maid’s legal team on your side at no extra cost? Note that if you elected not to use Rent A Maid, as an employer you will be obliged to give three warnings for the same offence within six months before dismissing your employee. Your hands are tied as an employer and the scales of justice in SA tilt heavily in favour of your employee.
Selling Price: R420,000 neg
Annual Turnover: R720,000
Gross Profit: R30000.00 p/m
Company fully operational.
• Access to intellectual property and the right to trade under the RENT A MAID brand name
• Current Client Base
• Contribution towards creation and updates in design and programming of franchisor owned software
• Inclusion of your new franchise on our online software platform and inclusion on official company website www.rentamaid.co.za
• Past and ongoing franchisee recruitment costs which will benefit the franchisee indirectly in terms of advertising synergies in the future
• Initial training costs
• Preparation by franchisor of franchisee’s customer registration documentation for casual registration, placements and spring cleaning and a customized franchise letterhead
• Employee contract in compliance with the Labour Act
• Ongoing updates in company documentation required by law
• Operation Manual and Franchise Agreement supply
Back To Top