This is the story of how L. Ron Hubbard discovered the reactive mind and developed the procedures to get rid of it. Originally written for a national magazine—published to coincide with the release of Dianetics…
Originally written and published in national magazines to coincide with the release ofDianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, here is L. Ron Hubbard’s own story of his developmental trail and two-decade journey to the discovery of the Reactive Mind.
Evolution of a Science contains the only account of:
• How the optimum computing machine—the mind—works
• How Mr. Hubbard discovered Basic Personality
• How the Dynamic Principle of Existence—SURVIVE!—was first isolated
• How wrong answers enter into the mind and are held down, giving further wrong answers
• How there seem to be “Demons” of the mind
• How the engram was discovered
• How Dianetics techniques were developed
That’s why Evolution of a Science is the story of the greatest adventure of all—the exploration that discovered the Reactive Mind and the technology to conquer it. He wrote it so you would know.
Back To Top