The main purpose of this position is managing the sample flow from customers to the NQAC work centres for monitoring, release and crisis samples to ensure good turn-around time; control of system documents and is the point of contact for customers with NQAC.
• Steer the sample flow from factories to NQAC
• Assist customers in GLOBE-LIMS set-up and queries
• Set up GLOBE_LIMS master data
• Daily communication with customers and NQAC
• Assist with control of the management system
• Grade 12 (Mathematics, Science, accounting and IT)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in lab administration
• Knowledge of ISO17025
• Knowledge in database management would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP)
Please note that the Company will NOT pay relocation fees for this position.
Should you be interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top