Accounting Finance Assistant | Bookkeeper – Clothing Manufacturing Industry – Stikland Industria, Bellville
We are looking for a dynamic young, talented, innovative and energetic Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper who has experience in Debtors and Creditors to join our growing sportswear manufacturing and signage business. On the job Industry specific training will be provided.
Technical Skills - Understanding of business processes and systems, Client service and team work skills essential, Good telephone etiquette, time management/scheduling, prioritization, stress management, Business communications (presentation, writing)
• The ability to work under pressure
• High attention to detail
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team to ensure overall company objectives are achieved and visions is realised
• Self driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
• A clear focus on high quality output
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses his/her own performance
• Solutions orientated
• Meet required deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Logical reasoning
• Full function book-keeping from source document to Trial Balance.
• Effective administration of debtors and creditors.
• Verify and authorise both creditors and debtor’s recons.
• Report on a monthly basis with respect to both creditors and debtors.
• Bank recons.
• Weekly wages.
• Raising Orders & Invoices
• Perform additional, related assignments as and when required by the accountant.
Computer Literacy and Minimum Requirements
• Relevant tertiary accounting qualification will be Advantageous
• Matric certificate
• 3 years’ experience
• Proficient in Pastel Express version 11 or Higher
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Available to start immediately
Don’t delay and miss out on this great opportunity Send your CV to email@example.com with a link to portfolio of work by the close of business 12 January 2015. Please do not reply unless you have the appropriate Pastel experience and cannot start immediately
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Back To Top