Heidi’s Place Guest House is a prestigious Guest House that has been in this business for over 10 years.
Heidi’s Place Guest house is well known in the Free State.
Heidi’s Place Guest house is situated in Fichardtpark, a safe and tranquil neighbourhood of Bloemfontein.
Situated across the road from Rose Park Hospital Emergency entrance (a big private hospital in Bloemfontein)
In close proximity to the Windmill Casino, N1 High way, Pick a Pay Hypermarket shopping centre, Fleurdal Mall, war museum, Vista University and the Sand du Plessis Theatre.
The guest house consists of the following:
1. Special liquor license that one can start a restaurant with.
2. 3 houses
3. 21 en-suite rooms (5 with air cons,5 with ceiling fans and the rest with normal fans)
4. 2 swimming pools
5. A trampoline
6. A borehole
7. 3 braai areas
8. Staff quarters with own bath room.
9. Big lock up storage room
10. A Wendy house.
11. A very big garden
12. Save parking behind locked gates:
13. 13 under shade parking
14. 4 open parking
15. 3 lock up garages that can be used for functions or can be chanced into a conference room.
16. The main house consists of 6 en-suite bedrooms, the main dining room, the main kitchen, living room, 2 offices, and the reception area.
17. The second house consists of 9 en-suite bed rooms, a big kitchen, patio and a laundry room.
18. The third house consists of 6 en-suite bedrooms with an open plan kitchen, living room that includes an air con.
Back To Top