The Rooidam Cottages is an ideal stop-over in the Upper Karoo - halfway between Gauteng and the Cape Peninsula. Our farm is situated on the N12(10km south of Britstown and 1km off the N12). We offer our guests 3 self-catering cottages(Karee , Bloubos & Granaat) and an Apartment. All our units are equivalent to 3 star rating, have 3 rooms each and are fully equipped.
- Karee (sleep 4) - main bedroom with a double-bed, an adjacent room with 2 single beds, a kitchenette/sitting-area and a full-bathroom.
- Bloubos (sleep 4) - main bedroom with a double bed, an adjacent room with 2 single beds, a kitchenette/sitting-area and a bathroom(only shower).
- Apartment (sleep 3) - bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, a kitchenette/sitting-area and a bathroom(only shower).
- Granaat (sleep 6) - groundfloor: double bed, full bathroom, kitchenette, sitting area. Upper-floor: double bed, 2 single beds, bathroom(toilet & washbasin).
- Safe under-roof parking(shaded net & roof)
- Under-roof braai-facility(fire-wood,ect @ R30)
- Kitchen utensils, pots & pans
DSTV(Mnet, all sports, 121, 144, 181)
- Ample walking space
- Bright starry nights
- Karoo-farm atmosphere
- Tennis(clay court)
- Swim in "klipdam"
- Fruits in season