Dlala Nje is looking to bring in an immersive experiential training lead with UX/digital abilities who can help cement our strategic offer to a broad range of foreign clients — bookending the tour product for which we are famous with a rock solid, insight driven experience strategy and an ongoing consultancy offer.
- Possess strong customer affinity and user empathy, thriving on working in multidisciplinary teams and with a passion for field research, data analysis and insights translation.
- Guide the creation of our new websites using information architecture, pen portraits, user scenarios and wireframes that can communicate how the strategic direction will be delivered as the new corporate identity is driven towards local and international private sector clients.
- Translate the UX strategy into user specific functional priorities and content strategies.
- Ability to shape and lead strategic systems thinking based upon insights gathered through local culture research.
- at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of working on the delivery of new intimate immersive experiences representing fair tourism with a digital perspective
- Honors qualification required
- Fluency in French is advantageous as new products would be developed toward the French tourism / organisational culture market.
Closing date for applications is 1st May 2016
If you feel you have a strong candidacy to fill this role, please send your CV & portfolio of work through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top