Praktikawelten is a company, that offers internships, voluntary work and language courses worldwide. We offer young and mostly inexperienced travellers an opportunity to live and work in a foreign culture. The program takes place in different countries from Africa and Asia to Latin America.
We are a German institution, which has been organizing and taking care of internships, voluntary work and wildlife programs in different countries in Africa since 2004.
Information about our company at: www.praktikawelten.de
We are looking for an experienced assistant for the development and management of a branch in the region around Cape Town.
The main duties are the coordination of placements and accommodation of our participants, as well as the support of our participants during their stay in South Africa. Developing an efficient team, which takes care of the participants as well as the communication with our head quarter in Munich/Germany is also part of the job.
- A long-time work experience in tourism, preferably in the sectors Backpacker industry/ work placement/ cultural exchange/ language school program
- Intercultural competence and empathy
- Assertiveness and leadership qualities
- It would be an advantage if you can speak and write German beside English
- Minimum age: 24 years
- Good local knowledge
- Computer literacy: MS-Office, Outlook
- Work in a dynamic team
- Contact with young people, who want to change something
- Good compensation
Range of time:
- Full time
- According to prior agreements, if so with immediate effect
Application for employment:
We are looking forward to your application with a picture and references to Miss Baierlacher (E-Mail: : email@example.com). Please send your applications exclusively as an email.
Back To Top