THIS FORKLIFT TRAINING IS 100% PRACTICAL OPERATOR LEARNING
General information about the classes and divisions of forklifts commonly used in the workplace.
It also covers the principles necessary to understand for safe loading, transferring loads, and unloading.
The hazards associated with operating forklifts in enclosed areas and construction sites are also discussed.
Forklift operator training requirements and general best practices in operating, servicing and maintaining forklifts are discussed.
This Training Contains General Information About:
• The kinds of forklifts commonly available
• the principles of physics that allow a forklift to lift and move heavy loads safely
• forklift operator training requirements
• some basic operator safety rules
• hazardous locations where carbon monoxide is a problem or a special forklift is needed, safety while servicing a forklift
TRAINING DURATION: 8 weekends, Two (2) Months – Saturdays & Sundays Only
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificates Of Professional Competency In Forklift Operator Shall Be Issued To All Participants Upon Successful Completion Of The Entire Course/Training.
• Softcopy Training Manuals/Materials for all participants.
• This Training Is Open To Any Person/Practitioner In The Labour Market Or Persons Interested In Industrial/Construction Job Opportunities/Employment.
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
TRAINING FEE: R2300
REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM: R300
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 80%.
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Certificates, and Softcopy Manuals/ Training Materials only).
For Registration & More Enquiries on How to Attend This Professional Development Practical Training: Please Kindly Contact the Training Coordinator: – +27145942068 / +27739110468
TRAINING LOCATION: 53 NELSON MANDELA DRIVE & KERK STREET, OPPOSITE NANDO’S,
Back To Top