GUILDFORD COLLEGE: PANEL BEATER:
In panel beating, we teach the following modules as stated below:
1. Automotive body repair theory
2. Automotive mechanical theory
3. Auto-electrical theory
4. Analysis of damage
5. Remove and refit automotive body components
6. Perform basic repairs to vehicle body
7. Perform advanced repairs to vehicle body and structure
8. Remove and refit vehicle mechanical components and perform wheel alignment
9. Remove and replace auto-electrical components and perform diagnostics
10. Analyse damage in terms of the job card and report to supervisor.
Work experience acquired
1. remove and replace for a range of automotive body components and trim in an auto-body workshop.
2. basic repairs to vehicle body
3. major repairs to vehicle body.
4. remove and replacement of mechanical components
5. remove and refitting of an auto-electrical components and performing basic fault finding
6. analysis of damage against the job card
7. structured planning and communication processes in the workplace.
Back To Top