SAP SD stands for Sales and Distribution. It is one of the core modules of logistics that deals with diverse business methods to meet the patron orders beginning from receiving the order of a product until the product is delivered to the client. The important advantages of SAP R/3 are its integration with internal and outside modules.
1. At first, attend for a free live demo.
2. After a demo, if you’re ok with the trainer and his skills you can go ahead.
3. Timings will be decided based on your flexibility.
4. You can pay an amount in 2 installments. Before starting your first session, you need to pay 50% of the amount and the remaining 50% should be processed after your 3rd class.
5. You can record each and every session daily.
6. Once you finished your course, the trainer will provide you with material on that course and your recorded sessions will be with you.
Back To Top