Self Awareness/Actualization a.k.a Life coaching
This course was designed for YOU. The person who wants to know who they are, what their purpose is, and how they can better themselves. Self Awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. It allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment; as well as, understanding the reasons for feeling confident and lacking confidence. You will be given the skills to assist you in every aspect of your life.
People who should attend:
• Team Members,
• PR Professionals,
• Sales Professionals.
• Gaining confidence and self awareness
• Identifying your personality type and temperament
• Set personal objectives and plans for personal progression.
• Identify your strengths, weaknesses, threats and
• Produce a simple action plan that identifies ways to meet your
• Identify your purpose.
• Identify your thoughts to enhance positive affirmations.
• Using the 6 human needs in everyday life.
• Maslow’s theory
• Difference between self awareness and self actualization;
• The four Temperaments – Find out which one you are;
• 16 different Personality Types – Meyer’s Briggs Personality
• The Six Human Needs and Relationships: certainty/comfort;
uncertainty/variety; significance; connection & love; growth;
• Maslow’s Theory and Hierarchy;
• SWOT analysis – recognising your strengths and use them
• Uncovering and changing Core Beliefs;
• Listening – using your voice to send your message, thus
• Dealing with goal setting – defining what your goals are in a
personal an working environment;
• Uncovering & understanding various fears of criticism, failure,
loss (also self esteem)and fear itself – how to overcome fear
and never be feared by anything again,
• Installing an empowering belief system – building confidence
and trusting yourself again,
• Understanding and gaining success and happiness – changing
the choices you make, using creative visualization as a
• Temper issues: including understanding and working with
values – understanding the root of every anger,
• the art of constructive challenging, risk taking;
• Guiding you to find your purpose, X-factor; celebrating
Duration: 10 weeks @ 1 hr per week.
Back To Top