The main purpose of this position is to assess and review the implementation of the company’s quality systems to ensure compliance to ISO 22000 requirements, update and maintain the site’s Operating Quality Manual and related documentation and ensure compliance to SAP Quality standards.
• Coordinate all activities related to the setup and maintenance of the Factory Operating Quality Manual.
• Develop a Quality System Audit team and a yearly audit plan
• Develop and maintain the corrective action system
• Drive the internal audit program and monitor corrective action identified to ensure it is carried out in a timely manner and is effective
• Develop a proactive approach to problem solving, promote quality awareness and permanently be on the lookout for ways of improving the quality systems
• Conduct regular QA system health checks and manage corrective actions
• Grade 12
• University graduate or post graduate qualification
• Lead auditor qualification for Quality System (ISO 9001)
• 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of quality systems and manufacturing operations.
• Understanding of requirements of a document control system
• Proficient in the use of web based system tools/applications
If you are interested please send your application with an updated CV to Anita Roach
Back To Top