The main purpose of this position is to ensure all mixes are ready for production timeously with the right quality at the right cost.
• Efficient control of raw material.
• Advise QA in cases of non conforming raw material and bulk product
• Good hygiene and Housekeeping.
• Ensure that specified mixing program is followed and recipes are adhered to.
• Mix control by means of; Batch Sheets, Flow-Meters and Level Sensors.
• Ensuring all mix is available for production as per plan
• Participate in daily and monthly stock counting
• Cause and effect of downtime to be analysed & recorded for prevention purposes.
• Liaise effectively with warehouse and production to create improvements and resolve issues.
• Perform CIP of storage tanks and Freezers
• Matric, N3 and Trade Test.
• Minimum of two years experience in electrical field.
• Certificate of registration as an installation electrician.
• FMCG experience advantageous
• Food safety experience advantageous
• Working knowledge of Scada Systems
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
If you are interested please send your application with an updated CV to Anita Roach
Tel. no: 021 530 7619
Back To Top