Calpharm Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer’s have a vacancy for a Maintenance Technician in Centurion (PTA). The purpose of the position is to perform all maintenance activities to ensure continuous plant operations
• Qualified Millwright, 2 years experience in food or pharma industry
• Knowledge of safety regulations (electricity, gas, hydraulic, steam, water and compressed air distribution networks and applications)
• Willing to work irregular hours and shift
• Safety & Hygiene & Quality conscious, Team player, Technically inclined
• Excellent organizational skills and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of mechanical drives, hydraulics and basic electrical knowledge
• Must be able to use technical knowledge and maintenance history of mechanical equipment to develop and implement preventative maintenance programs
• Experience in fitting and turning
• Perform maintenance activities in the plant (fast, efficient and safe)
• Participate in projects, respond to breakdowns, troubleshoot PM’s (preventative maintenance), complete work orders and respond to the needs of the plant operations.
• Ensures all equipment is running safely and to standards
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities
• Ensure all maintenance stock, tools and equipment is correctly protected at all times.
• Keep stock secure and primary keys controlled.
• Keep and hand in all relevant administration and/documents to management (checklists, reports, invoices etc.).
• Deliver all tasks and deadlines as stipulated by the inspection list, daily action list and preventative maintenance list as required by management.
Provide management with feedback and progress on maintenance issues daily.
Comply to compulsory health and safety guidelines within all areas of the facility
• Manage equipment breakdowns promptly whilst keeping management informed of the progress and expected repair time/date
• Between 28-38 years
• Have a hands-on approach
• Only applicants who reside in Pretoria or surrounding area are entitled to apply for this position
Back To Top