CNC OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER
2 YEAR CONTRACT (Renewable)
SALARY PACKAGE HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE
M client, an Kenyan based leader in manufacturing and fit wooden flooring is currently seeking for a well experienced CNC Programmer to join their team on a two year contract .
Key Responsibilities / Skills for the ideal Homag CNC Programmer:
• Matric with relevant tertiary qualification
• 2-5 years experience in CNC programming using Homag WoodWop and AlphaCam software.
• Studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Producing reliable CNC controller designs and production coding.
• In depth knowledge of AlphaCam and WoodWop software.
• Digital manipulation of 2D Cad drawings or 3D models for machining using WoodWop software.
• Experience in estimating and quoting.
• Able to use computers / IT literature Intermediate level in Microsoft Office.
• Cabinet making experience and / or knowledge a distinct advantage.
• 5 axis CNC Homag Venture 316 machining centre familiarity a distinct advantage.
• Efficiently prioritise designated tasks and communicate potential concerns to the drawing team and CNC operator.
• Proactively contribute ideas for improving practices and efficiency.
• Accurate programming and generating reliable, machine ready CNC codes.
• Conceptual Skills,
• Process Improvement,
• Verbal Communication,
• Functional and Technical Skills,
• Controls and Instrumentation,
• Supply Management, Coordination,
• Attention to Detail,
Please send a fully detailed cv including availability, salary requirements and professional photograph with CNC PROGRAMMER in subject to: email@example.com
Back To Top