The main purpose of this position is to ensure efficient operation of the production section in terms of administration, planning, control, best practice application, stock management and SAP data accuracies.
Manage process orders:
• Release process orders daily and instruct factory planner with alternatives
• Close off PI sheet daily with 100% accuracy.
• Investigation, Reconcile FERT with 3rd party external Warehouse Management. [Audit requirement] including follow up resolution discrepancies.
FINANCIAL CONTROL and Stock management:
• Perform daily stock check and ensure that SAP system stock and physical stock matches.
• Responsible for training the operators on the methodology including competence assessment.
• Control variances (labour and material) and implementation of appropriate action
• Supervise the use of rework into the product applies
• Ensure correct recording of consumption of rework per process order
• Oversee the sale of CHOX and ensure all best practices are followed
• Matric with Maths.
• Two year national certificate in Production Management
• Experience with process definition (SAP).
• Strong achievement focuses i.e. high energy levels and commitment to end results.
• Strong decision-making and judgement skills
• Extensive knowledge of the production area, processes and inter-relationships with other business areas.
If you are interested please send your application with an updated CV to Anita Roach
Tel. no: 021 530 7619
Back To Top