make of computer and screen may differ from pictures
It all depends on stock availability
40/160 gig hdd
keyboard mouse and power cables
at any time can you ask about changing the specs or screen of the machine.
we can do a re-quote.
• a 3(three) month CARRY IN warranty is included on the purchase of any refurbished computers and screens, the warranty covers hardware failure only, not acts of God, Surges or negligence. E.g. dropping the unit, not having a surge plug etc.
• There is no warranty on the keyboard and mouse.it is sent in working order.
• All units and accessories are tested before sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Open Office and windows defender have been preinstalled but there is no guarantee on any software whatsoever. E.g. Virus infection, how software works etc. To remove viruses or optimize software will be billed at R350 an hour in or out of warranty.
• Laptop batteries are in working order but carry no warranty (only batteries), you still receive the full 3 month warranty on the Laptop.
• If you have any orders or requests to purchase laptops or computers that are not in stock your name will be added to a shortlist and you will be contacted via email once there is stock available.
• This computer equipment sold at De Goede IT Planet is refurbished so it will have some scratches and not be perfect. Some screens may have “dark” or “bright” spots where the screen will be darker or brighter in certain spots, but all equipment will be in working productive order despite their defects.
• Any warranty claims are handled by DE GOEDE IT PLANET; we cannot help you if you do not possess the original invoice of purchase for the computer from DE GOEDE IT PLANET. The Purchaser must have their signed terms and conditions letter (this one) present when enforcing their 3 month carry in warranty claim. This is to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that you agreed to.
• There is no guarantee on repair time when enforcing your 3 month warranty but we will keep to 2 weeks minimum turnaround time.
• Any Computer equipment can be brought (or couriered) to 22 Marloth Street Nelspruit (DE GOEDE IT PLANET) for hardware repairs when out of warranty. These computers can be fixed at a rate of R350 an hour labour, including software repairs, excluding hardware repairs, hardware repairs will be billed separately.
• DE GOEDE IT PLANET reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any point in time and updated terms and conditions will be sent with new computers with immediate effect, including previously sold equipment
Back To Top