Project Co-ordinator – Centurion – Contract (6 to 8 months) – R29k pm
The primary purpose of this job is to coordinate and provide administrative support the planned office move of the organisation in centurion over the next 6-8 months. The individual must have extensive previous project coordination experience on office revamp/move turn key projects (valued at R20 million or more) and must be willing to work long and after hours.
1. Committed to work for the full period of the contract.
2. Handles day-to-day administration such as team communications, procedural controls (e.g. documentation control, issues control), filing, organising meetings, tracking whereabouts of participants, obtaining facilities, services and materials as required.
3. Handles the main detailed workload of creating, consolidating and managing project plans.
o Processes resource allocations where applicable.
o Updates progress tracking information and weekly reports on milestones achieved as well as risks and delays.
4. Full administration of projects throughout the planning, implementation and dissemination cycle. This will include the following, however the list is not exhaustive:
o Edit, format and bind project reports.
o Set up project team meetings
o Take minutes, compile action plans, pro-actively follow-up on issues and resolve matters.
o Maintain project files and archives.
o Assist with organising meetings, workshops, staff sessions, focus groups, site visits, counselling sessions and training events as necessary.
5. Oversees the Quality Processes.
o Identifies specific quality requirements.
o Monitors work and deliverables to ensure requirements and scope are being met.
o Audits completed work and deliverables for compliance with Quality Standards.
6. Deals with all financial aspects.
o Tracks and reports progress against financial targets (budget, expected benefit).
o Prepare and allocate invoices for work completed, work-in-progress and assist with credit control.
1. At least two successful office move/revamp turn-key project implementations in the last 5 years.
2. At least five years prior experience in project integration and coordination -
• minute taking, compiling of action plans
• project integration between different service providers
• management of service providers
• risk management and monitoring
3. Prior project financial management experience of the value of R20 million or more.
4. Willing to work long, after hours as well as over weekends as and when required.
5. Excellent IT skills including high level of competence with Microsoft Office products (Word, and Excel in particular).
6. High level of numeracy and familiarity with basic financial documents (e.g. order forms, timesheets).
7. High level of accuracy and motivation.
8. Good organisational skills and the initiative to work with a minimum of supervision.
9. Flexibility to cope with several jobs simultaneously and to agreed deadlines.
10. Good written and verbal communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner.
11. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
12. Ability to deal with people at all levels
13. Ability to work under pressure.
14. Interest and ability to develop personal skills.
Please send detailed CV, copy of your ID and motivation to email@example.com . Please note that if your are not contacted within 1 month of your application, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Back To Top