Large Fashion Retailer is looking for an experienced Fashion Retail Planner.
• Minimum 4 Years Experience
• Graduate with a BCom Degree in Fashion / Retail or equivalent
• Good numerical and analytical ability
• Logic and reasoning skills
• Good Negotiator
• Process Driven
• Excellent administration Skills
• Set the targets in terms of stock, sales, inputs, markdowns and work in season to achieve.
• Weekly/Monthly analysis, as per reporting and trend meetings.
• Analysis of good and bad sellers, category performance – highlighting risks and opportunities to budget.
• Making recommendations for change and to ensure balanced stock to sales per category at store level.
• Review each weeks forward sales, stock and markdowns and identify OTB opportunities with the Brand Manager, Planning Manager and Merchandise Director.
• Input Management – manage the receipts together with the Brand Manager of all products from order creation to delivery to warehouse/stores.
• Weekly monitoring of all orders due, make contingency plans if problems arise. Ensure that all allocations prior to actual delivery date to ensure that the right product is sent to the right stores at the right time.
• Preparing, actualizing and monitoring all planning documentation.
Please note: Only applicant who meets the criteria will be contacted, if you have not received a reply within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Planner - Fashion Retail
Opportunity for Planner with qual& 2 yrs+ exp in Fashion Retail Planning. Good numerical, analytical & reasoning skills. Set targets in terms of stock, sales, inputs, markdowns and work in season to achieve sales.
Back To Top