An exciting position for an experienced buyer.
• Previous Fashion experience.
• Experience in Fashion buying
• Diploma / Degree in Fashion or equivalent
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Plan and select the range, type and quantity of products according to customer demand (e.g. price, quality and availability, trends; store policy and budget.
• Source new and review existing merchandise to ensure products remain competitive.
• By fully understanding customer needs, maximize profits and provide a commercially viable range of merchandise at competitive prices.
• Keeping up to date with market trends and reacting to changes in demand are key elements of the role.
• Seasonal buying, analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends.
• Regularly reviewing performance indicators with sales.
• Managing plans for stock levels, reacting to change in demand and logistics
• Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract.
• Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.
• Liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure projects are completed;
• Participating in promotional activities
• Writing reports and sales forecasts, and analyzing sales figures.
• Liaising with shop personnel to ensure product/collection supply meets demand and seek merchandise feedback from customers.
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria would be contacted. If no reply is received within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Back To Top