The Babysitting Club (Pty) Ltd, will be holding an intensive childcare training course held by a Professional Educator, who is registered with SACE (South African Council for Educators), and holds a Post graduate certificate in Education (Senior phase and FET). Course content will include new-born to age 9. The course will be run over 4 Saturday mornings 9am to 12pm midday over the month of November at Cedar Park in Woodmead, Sandton. It will be a small group with interactive and fun practical sessions that will better equip you, as your role as a child-minder.
The course content will include the following modules:
· Introduction and Role of Child-minder
· Hygiene, Safety and Routine
· Active Care and Child Stimulation (Physical Growth and Development, Social and Emotional Development)
· Healthy Nutrition and meal preparation
· Taking care of a sick child
· Constructive Discipline
· Age appropriate activities and games for children
The course cost will be R1800-00 per student, and will include a course certificate of completion, as well as FREE CV assistance and employment registration with the Babysitting Club if necessary. A 50% deposit (R900) is payable on registration and the balance on the first day of the course – 7 November 2015.
Send email to Jaclyn@thebabysittingclub.co.za to book your
Back To Top